Tuesday 7 June 2011

random intro

saa..to start off.. well im not so sure how to start. but i found this survey in some random sites. eet may tell u some stuffs about meh 8D

Hi, my name is:
i was just about to get exited but the 1st question is already hard -__-

But you can call me:
shi.

My fav. color is:
black/ soft pastel colours/ pop combi.

My high school was:
SMAKK, SM All Saint, SMESH, SMP (1st sounds like a kiss, 2nd like im 'all saint', 3rd like i jz got punched, i dont even get the last one's ..*sigh*..school these days..

My hair is:
not a fur.

My birthday is:
always in need of super awesome birthday presents (29 nov btw 8D)

My middle name is:
awesome.


When I look down I see:
my boyfriend (what r u thinking?~ i look down from the 2nd floor maa..)

If I were a character on ‘Friends’:
i will receive a paycheck.

By this time next year:
i'll be awesome-er.



I have a hard time understanding:
why cant santa claus have wings. he's abusing reindeer and his reputation.

If you spent the night at my house:
u'll die of hunger.

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
the nuts-truck driver.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
5 super cute broochs (is that how u spell it wth do i care)

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
a rainbow! *super excited face*..ok fine i cant remember..

In the morning I:
am still sleeping.

If I was an animal I’d be a:
cat (just so u know, i'm already a cat, so i wish i'm a human)

What’s your top friend(s) name:
yone (i love you - gay)

Do you get along with this person all the time:
most definitely (more gayness)

How old is the person:
same as moi. we are young! *proud*

Has this person ever cooked for you:
i wanna live longer.

Have you ever kissed this person:
same answer as above.

Are you really close to this person:
very (total gayness)

Could you live with this person:
(too gay to state here)

How long have you known this person:
yesterday. no lah. around 5 years.

Have you ever had a sleepover with this person:
yep *blush*

If you ever moved away would you miss this person:
totally TT_TT we are far away n i do miss 'him' wawaa~

Do you know everything about this person:
*struck by lightning*..why are u being so insensitive~ TT_TT"

Have you ever made something with this person:
world peace. no seriously.

Ever been in love:
yes~ *super emotion-less tone*

Believe in love at first sight:
i guess so *look at cats*..or not *look at clowns*

What is your bed size:
a fat-greedy-king's-asu sized bed.

Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil:
saliva.

What’s your favorite season:
every seasons that requires adult giving 'ang-pow'.

Favorite radio station:
ArmiTunes..

Coke or Pepsi:
milk.

Favorite subject in school:
arts maths science languages history astronomy jugling nesting farting fine i just like arts!

Last book you read:


I DONT READ...


Do you prefer cats or dogs:
cats. i like dogs too. and barneys.

What’s your dream job:
to have a dream job.

What kind of car do you drive:
a fish.

Are you a better talker or better listener:
depends on whether i like that person or not. or whether they like me or not. both ways, dont come to me if u just wanna nag about nonsense and fantasy stuffs like..maths.

What do you miss most about childhood:
being naked and run around freely feeling breezy.

How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test:
one time je maa! *super proud*

How many kids do you want:
imagine few cartons of eggs. i want 4 kids max, nothing to do with my shopping list o__o

Can you cook:
totally!



Have you been to Disney World:
yes. and they breed talking mouse.

How many TRUE best friends do you have:
four, and they come in purple, green, yellow and red. they never lie to me except they make me believe that the sun can laugh.



Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth:
let those liars die in regret >:D

Who’s the last person you got into a argument with:
my blankey. which told me it was cold, so i wore him, but then i felt so hot, so i take him off instead. then i felt cold again. he confused me D':<

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move:
wherever that doesnt have confusing hot/cold wheather temperature!! D<

How much do looks matter to you in a guy:
a lot! but for my personal guy, as long as he's good-looking inside (whut, cant i be cheezy for a moment? =A=)

Whats the best feeling in the world:
watching spongebob.

Are you close with your mom and dad:
i love them! ♥

Do you tell your parents everything:
*roll away*

What’s your favorite color to wear:
rebecca black.

Who was the last person in your bedroom:
me? -_-

What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you:


What are you freakishly obsessed with:
cats. and candies @_@"

What piercings do you want:
on my imaginary shoulder. ok i hate piercing..on me.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail:
you will never know.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now:
PEDO!

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in:
i dont waste water. i bathe with mineral water.

Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower:
stop asking questions that requires people to imagine naked female inda toilet (u dont? ok dont imagine)

Your favorite sport to watch:
hardcore yoga.

Ever had stitches:
i'm not a multiplying Lilo.

Have you ever given money to a homeless person:
mother said never to confess/admit/claim to do nice things to people because it shows that u are not sincere and also being so ego, and also 'poyo'. and i did gave them money D<

Ever run over an animal:
run jump over. yes.

Would you kiss someone of same sex for $100:
..for RM300..yea why not. or better, convert the 100 to euro. do prepare me a lifetime insurance. tQ.

More of a coffee or alcohol drinker:
i told u milk why u no understand?! D:<

Ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire:
what kind of sick people would wanna abuse telephone wire? with shoes? use hammer man! DD:<

Do you snore:
ask me when i sleep.

What are you afraid of:
no internet connection.



All together, how many people have you kissed:
including my mom...one.

Are you comfortable with your body:
*crawling dramatically*

Whats your stand on gay marriage:
they forgot to check wuts in their pants.

What about abortions:
they forgot to check wuts in their heart.

-end of randomness-

ok fine, u almost dont get anything from me XD
finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment