Friday 2 September 2011

half way through

i was doing some touch-up to my make up in Jusco Bukit Tinggi mall 2 days ago..
when my phone suddenly ringing..

  
"private number calling"


...should i pick up? -_- *while touchin' up my lips*
cz i had some bad memories with private number calling me years ago.
but meh~ i just pick up xD
.
.
.
.
.

"hello?"



"heroo, ai yem kooring furom jiapan, isu disu missu suriannnaa?? kenu aiyi tokutu missu suriannaa?"
.
.
.
.
.
...-____-..*runs outsde the bathroom immediately*
i talked excitedly to that japanese guy that i forgot i left my handbag etc in the bathroom lol. thank god my sister is inside, also touchin' up her face. ngeheh..


so the news is...im still not sure whether i got a place at the Japanese school but i am now 50% sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment