Tuesday 11 October 2011

TheMonsterCommunityⓒ




dear dolce,

i really wish u'd live to see me improve "orz...


❀ ✿ ❁
 
so. i really like to draw. ranging from manga style to doodling monsters.
i cant remember when i started doodling, but doodling a bunch of monsters started early this year when i was doing my english essay assignments.
im so stressed out, and as usual i'll scribble some things on d nearest paper.
not noticing it turned out to be one bunch of ugly monsters. but i kinda like it xD
 
 
inside you 
 
yea so this is my first bunch of ugly monsters doodle. its not that neat and detailed at first yet it felt great.
that's when the name TheMonsterCommunity
© came into my mind..

from that day forth, i've been dooling bunch of monsters, each doodle with different themes..

 
 
 
here's 5 of my latest doodle:
 
 
anger management
 

the sign
 
jennifer's school
 

graceful jump
 
 
hairdo
 
 
 
 
and here are some of the earliest doodles:
 


 
 
 
i even print out one of my doodle on t-shirt 
 
 
 

 
 
i dont know anything about shirt printing/designing. lol. but its fun to try. i'll try to improve on my next printing plans



all the imperfectness of these doodles are done on purpose. i like it not being perfect. i just want it to be different and easy on the eye, lol i hope so xD


oh. all of these are taken using my hp cam and edited using SAI/microsoft office, thats why it sux to da max hahaahaa...


im not gonna go all masochist on this. im proud of my artworks and i'll improve.
i'd be very happy if my art inspires anyone, but never happy to be copied =_=+
anyone can use my artworks for some purposes, u just need to ask for my permission.


❀ ✿ ❁


2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are really good! I think I like hairdo and sign the best~ ♥ Keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wuaaaaaaa thanks a lot!!!
      sorry for the late reply xDDD
      thank you thank you whom i wish i know who you are xDD <3

      Delete