Sunday 12 February 2012

super drink




whoa.
i'm thirsty -_-
and too lazy to go out and buy me some awesome drink.
even too lazy to get up and get a drink from the kitchen.
in fact, there's a big bottle of plain water beside my bed,
but when i stretch my hand, i cant reach it.
*sigh*
if that's how u gonna behave, then so be it!! (says me to ze bottle) -_-


God
whai u no make my bone move to the order of me brain? orz..
...
wait no.
it'll be deadly once i sleep
...
*sigh*
i guess i'll just talk about my favourite drinks instead.
lol pathetic.



#1 PEACH MANGO


*drools*....my goodness. just imagining it can make me roll to paradise orz..
this is my favorite combination of fruit drink so far. and my #1 fav drink.
most awesome when milk is added. or peach mango yogurt drink.
and NOT blended. just creamy but not too thick like smoothie.
just perfect and thirst quenching.
gosh. i can jump off building naw.



#2 MELON MILK



oishiiiiii!!!!!!!~
cant describe how much i love this drinkkkk!!!~
just too awesome!
and i love 'melon' by its cute name and when combined with 'milk', they sounded cute together!!!
ok thats not the point, its just uber delicioso!!!~ nyaan



#3 MACADAMIA WONDERMILK


its actually a macadamia flavoured milk, a drink at Wondermilk Cafe (their cupcakes are nice too!)
well i've only tasted this once, not even sure if i can say its my fav drink xDbut the first time gave me such
butt-to-the-sole-to-the-knee-to-the-forehead-palm
kinda feeling.
i stared to the sky with "kira-kira" eyes.
feels like im in a garden full of rainbow pooping fairies.
feels like a hot french guy giving private lecture to me in romantic broadway style.
feels like MJ comes back to life and swims in pool full of roses.
feels like the wealthy giving charity to homeless honeybadgers.
...
ok dats just bullsh*t.
maybe the first two expression was right.
..and the 4th one xD
no intention on making MJ's fans go wtf (myb too much southpark -_-)
n i think honeybadgers would just eat the money instead.



#4 VITAGEN


the white one!!! xD
"LB flavoured"
...i never know what does LB stands for o_o
llama bodyparts, lame breed, lemah badan (wtf),
long boobs, lotsa bribes
..heck, i tortured my mind trying to figure it out n all sorts of nonsense came out xD


...


so i guess those are my top 4 fav drinks.
i was super thirsty and drools when i started typing.
now im disgusted from the last topic orz..
on the bight side, i dont have to suffer being lazy xD






No comments:

Post a Comment