Wednesday 8 February 2012

tetris FTW




dear dolce,


Y U NO hachiko and wait for me??? ლ(ლ)



❀ ✿ ❁





i had a sudden urge to play tetris when i saw my friend's facebook status on it. i tried to find it online and play.

for a while
.
.
.
.
.



i've made an account and play 24/7 till my butt cramped, and sit crouching to support my tired arm.

i got to the stage where i'd scream when its critical and talk to the screen when i won as if the player can listen to me and be like...







i prepared one big bottle of water to drink after few games, just to clear my throat. and that just hit me, i haven't eaten a shit in 2 days. or carrot. yet =A=


...this got me thinking, is this how my life's going to end? sitting on a chair and play games everyday?
not growing up and study or at least thinking about my future?
if im married, my kids goin to be abandoned in the kitchen starving waiting for me while i play games?
i should take an action shouldn't i?
or i'll end up living with no money, no jobs, no family, no life, no future?
and my grave goin to be covered in leaves and left alone?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







.
.
.
i think too much!






No comments:

Post a Comment