Wednesday 14 March 2012

visa | fly | hangout | Aaron guy




Dear Dolce,

I'll be flying off soon

❀ ✿ ❁



weeeee~ so i went to make/do my visa today at the japan embassy 8D
im so happy.
cant wait to fly >_<

...and my sister just told me about the earthquake news recently happening in Tokyo =x=
dammit Nippon!
sorry la i upset u. but u lost the bet, just suck it man >A</
gee...im sorry Q_Q
please be gentle~



❀ ✿ ❁


so finally..i didn't even get the chance to spend time with my friends :(
there's not enough time..and money...

at first i got money. and time.
so i planned to go out with most of them.
then i spent 90% of the money on shopping. in just 2 days, before meeting my friends TT_TT
omg money, why do u have to leave so soon orz...

and then i got money again.
but no time TT_TT
my schedules are now packed with plans/classes.
when im free, my friends are not free pulak orz...


*sigh*

❀ ✿ ❁



So in my class, there's this boy named Aaron (he wont know about this blog aaanyways)
SO.
We never talk to each other, even though we're sitting facing each other ="A"=
but far. now i dont feel so snobby.
i never bother to do so though, cuz i got no topic. and im not that friendly to just approach people D:
then last tuesday's class, the whole class need to do this one activity, that involves everyone to walk around the class and so, we're forced to talk to each other, or else, we wont get the answer to the activity xDD
..no im still not talking to him xD
then i saw something on his table, neatly wrapped in a bubble wrapper.
and then i grabbed it fast, run to him n showed it to his face.
"OMG is this yours??!!!"
he was shocked "uh yeah"
"WARGHHH scandal is my favourite band!!! how, where'd u get this?!"
(ok so, its something like a book with SCANDAL as the cover)
i forgot what he told me, but basically it's some limited edition album, but its big, like a book. i regret not asking him to open it for me to look and drool =3= bummer.

...
and then we started talking hahaha. wth. 
❀ ✿ ❁



no picture. lol im too lazy today. super tired.
mostly just lazy xD weee~

have a great day :3





No comments:

Post a Comment