Wednesday 10 August 2011

The Super Post

..omg..i am like this.
made a blog. typed few posts for few days. FEW.
then left it.
have new ideas to type something every single day. but didnt. i slept -__-

ok from now on i'll try to post things! like seriously.
well i'll... try =.="

i might post my blogs whether in English/Malay/Japanese, but maybe most posts will be in English.
im not that good in english or what, i just LOVE the language. i love japanese so much too but im not dat fluent yet for now so waddaheck i might make a fool out of myself. and no i dont hate my language OTL..
god why do i feel so depressed and pushed by this even though i know no one will read this""

                                    +


#1 DEVIANTART
- ok so i had DA account before this. 2 accounts to be exact" but i made a new one, just cz i left those two for almost 2 years and didn't update anything/drawing. and i know if i sign in now..i will shivers to death looking at few hudreds thousands of notifications/messages etc =__="
and also cuz i kno my old drawing sux XD
so here's a new one --> Shi no Alice

#2 JAPAN
- that is where im going to further my study next year!!!!
well i hope TT___TT this is something that only me, my family, best friend, close friends, boyfriend, husband, fiance, scandals, affair partners know for the time being. ok fine my boyfriend. cuz no one actually knows about this blog xD not for now hahah.
after suffering for two years studying culinary arts (which on the first place i enrolled happily just cz i thought i could eat dessert everyday wtf), finally my dad let me study what i love since kid. and where my talents lies. lie. ok whats with english now.
that are japanese language and drawing!!!
if i pass the application part and some interview soon, i will be flying to Japan. omg god please let me go there, i'll kiss any goat's butt just to go there. ok maybe not butt.
i've been good at home! n i'll be good in another 3days, please let me!!~ TTATT
*note that a joke between you and god will never be funny.

#3 GUITAR
- so im on holiday. and seriously got nothing beneficial to do like shopping and trolling. cz i dont have car here in Sabah. and all my friends in KL are having fun, going out with each other.
soo..i signed for a guitar class. some find it stupid cz everyone can play guitar. but not me -_- i need personal tutor. n been dreaming to play guitar since forever. i bought my 1st acoustic guitar. its not expensive but i bought it without thinking further cz im sure i'll get my pocket money soon (but i didnt cz my dad thought that i dont need money during holiday OTL..)
on my 1st class, my teacher accidentally snap one of the string while trying to tune it, and so my fragile heart TT__TT"
he then brought home my guitar to put on new set of strings as well as servicing it. i missed my guitar for a week (my class is once a week). very excited going to class after one week only to found that i can only get my guitar the next week..*sits at dark corner*
so the service charge is RM150, which suppose to be RM100 at first. so i paid. then my bf told me that it usually costs just around RM20+...#punked
thank god he's so goddamn charming and taught me butterfly fly away song if not i would bite his head off!!! =A=++
and my guitar's name is MOMOE chan. he's a male -_-

#4 FUFU chan
- he's my laptop -__-
...ok so i sent fufu to reformat. happy to get it back. but the guy forgot to put in back the Bluetooth apps as well as webcam and some more stuffs. now i cant post my super awesome camwhore pictures from my phone, and cant even camwhore with my own webcam. i've suffered so much "orz..now i have to curse his mom for giving birth to such ruthful tech nerd. HE is actually my sister's friend *runs*

#5 YUI
- cant stop listening to her song. especially "To Mother" for now. i will try to learn her song and play it for everyone to show off how much i love them!!!
                                                                


 


aaah~too lazy to put any picture for this blog post. i hope my post is interesting enough to kill your time -__- if its not u wont read it till the end anyway #trollface


No comments:

Post a Comment